Welcome to The Rotary Club of Salisbury
Find out about Rotary in your Community – and the World
Rotary is made up of Volunteers who carry out humanitarian work around the globe. Teams conduct short term exercises, have predetermined and agreed goals and ensure that projects are sustainable.
1,228,601 Rotarians in 34,005 Clubs in 531 Districts in 218 Countries
Rotary does all of these good deeds … and more
- Rotary creates approved Overseas Projects
- Gives clean and continuous Water Supplies
- Protects Islanders from Malaria and reduces death rate
- Conducts Literacy programs
- Builds Libraries, Houses, Warehouses, Schools
- Gives Medical Assistance
- Teaches communities vocational skills and helps them be self sufficient
Articles of Interest
The Northern Business Breakfast is here to help provide information sharing and networking opportunities to the Northern Business Community. It is a joint initiative of the Rotary Club of Salisbury, the Rotary Club of Elizabeth and Polaris Business and Innovation Centre with support from our two venue partners Parafield Gardens Community Club and Grand Central. The next one is on the 26 April 2017.